Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Bucket Continues!

Well, I'm still addin' to the list ... but at least I'm beginning to knock 'em off my list. The stories for each item should be coming to you soon! :D

MICAL'S BUCKET LIST .... still continues!

#1 Hike through New Zealand!!!

#2 - Run a mini marathon.

#3 - Read through the Bible AT LEAST 3 times ... once in my NIV, once in an ESV, and once in my wide-margin NASB.

#4 - Learn to play bar chords on my guitar.

#5 - Take swing dancing lessons. (CHECK!)

#6 - Marry an oober godly guy!

#7 - Have at least 4 kids and homeschool them.

#8 - Take a 3-day solitude trip! (CHECK!)

#9 - Visit my sponsored child in Bolivia.

#10 - Read all of Mere Christianity.

#11 - Take a BBF trip to the Bosom Buddies Cottages in Canada with Emily!!!

#12 - Be a waitress.

#13 - Visit all 50 states!

#14 - Go to a Gaither Vocal Band concert. (CHECK!)

#15 - Learn to Country Line Dance (CHECK!)

#16 - Learn Hip Hop! (CHECK!)

#17 - Go Hot Air-Ballooning

#18 - Ride a water motorcycle

#19 - Take some Bible classes

#20 - Read Psalm 25 in front of the Appalachian Mountains

#21 - Get a piece of my writing published in some way, shape, or form

No comments:

Post a Comment