Saturday, July 2, 2011

Team Jacob :D

So I'm finally done reading the Twilight Saga. Good read. Really weird but very intriguing. And of course, I enjoyed the classic love triangle. Oh, the suspense! I think, ultimately, I knew Bella was gonna pick Edward - who didn't know that, really? But when Bella kissed Jacob back in Eclipse?? Whew! What the heck? I thought there was a small glimmer of hope for Jake. Yes, I'm Team Jacob. Man ... *Big Sigh* I like Edward - good guy, indeed. But I would've picked Jacob. ... I'll admit it was hard to choose. They are both honorable and beautiful guys. They both love Bella more than their own lives. But ... Jacob is alive. Jacob is "hotter than Edward." Haha! Jacob is more outgoing and upbeat than Edward. I would've picked Jacob. Sheesh, girl.

But I will say that my conclusion is that Bella made the right choice. Bella was definitely in love with both guys ... but ultimately, she was MORE in love with Edward ... therefore, she needs to be with Edward. And she is ... "forever and forever and forever."

But at least Jake is happy ...

Now, Stephanie Meyer just needs to write another book ALL about Jacob and Renesmee! :D That would be the best book of all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment