Sunday, October 30, 2011

GVB on the FLOOR!!!

After I went to my first Gaither Vocal Band concert and sat a mile from the stage, I knew I had to go again ... but get closer seats - FLOOR seats. And I did, buddy ... I did. One night earlier this year, I piled in my car and drove to Indiana Wesleyan University for another marvelous GVB concert. It was awesome! The drive was short enough that I could go to the concert and get back home in one night - no hotel costs. My ticket was half the price of the previous concert I was at. My floor seats were 3 rows from the stage. And it was ALL Gaither Vocal Band - ALL David, Wes, Michael, Mark, and Bill. Wahoo! No Homecoming crew to hog the night. Man. And they were so good! I nearly cried several times 'cause the harmonies and the lyrics were so amazing. If you've never been to a GVB concert, you need to go. Put it on YOUR bucket list! Seriously. Heck! Just go youtube "Because He Lives Gaither Vocal Band" or "Sinner Saved By Grace Gaither Vocal Band" right now.

Really good stuff.
I heart Southern Gospel music! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment